121113


I am a quite hard working person. If I have goal or want to achieve something big I really work hard for that. This week is a very busy week. Doesn't mean because I have deadlines on Sundays only. No. Deadlines in December and exams that I have to prepare for, starting today. Why is it sometimes so hard. Even if it's something I know I want to get, for example a good grade in? Why is it so hard to just shut the TV off and start working for that good feeling of plessurement you get once you've done well in an exam. Sometimes it's easier though. When you are doing long days in school it is obviously harder to start doing your homework right away once you get home. It's much easier to go and l lie in your comfy sofa and just lie there for hours doing nothing. I actually fo think I have to start using my sparetime more effectively. We'll see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ! Cheers !