ABSENT

I know I've been very absent the last weeks but a lot has been going on in my life during this summer. So much good stuff is happening in my life right now and I am telling you I am more than excited about this upcoming autumn. I will try to write more posts and to share more pictures with you from my summer, friends, my Berlin trip and and of my everyday life. The newest issue of Costume just dropped through my door, so happy, just want to browse through it right away and get some autumn inspiration. One and a half week left of my summer holiday and then I'm back to school, pretty excited about that too. The next 3-4 years I'm going to study business. The field I am actually good and interested in. Just can't t stop smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ! Cheers !